We have an active Yoga shala here at Le Bamboo set up with good quality mats and props.
Daily classes are offered,
7.30 a.m. and/or 4 p.m.
Classes are usually a blend of
Meditation, Yoga and Sound Healing.
Next week 6th of May
Monday : Yin 4pm
Tuesday : Morning Flow 7.30am - Yin 4pm
Wednesday : Morning Flow 7.30am - Breathwork 4pm
Thursday : Morning Flow 7.30am - Yin 4pm
Friday : Morning Flow 7.30am - Yin 4pm
Saturday : Morning Flow 7.30am
- Morning Flow - mix of gentle Vinyasa, Hatha, Kundalini chants and Meditation techniques
- Yin Yoga - relax a little further with this meditative practice that holds postures for 3-5 minutes, giving you a deep tissue massage and meridian line activation.
- Sound Healing - using Tibetan sound healing bowls, chants, chimes made in Auroville and Trinaupial Beats these sounds will bring you deep into meditation, relaxation and healing.
- Breathwork - Every Wednesday 4pm. SOMA Breathwork using the Wim Hoff method and Trinaupial beats music. Altered states of consciousness guaranteed.
- Fly yoga - Coming in June!!
Price: 100 000Rp / hour, including a fresh coconut juice at the end :)
Our main in house teacher is Julia Turcato, trained in India and Indonesia over several years in Ashtanga, Yin, Sound healing and Breathwork. She is also a qualified Art Therapist and working in the realms of healing for many years.
For more information check her website